Cheese on Toast Disaster!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
This thread was making me hungry, so I made toasted cheese earlier.

Some of you might sneer at this, but the only things available were some small bits of cheddar and Red Leicester. Unfortunately, I ran out of Red Leicester, so I then had to use the cheddar too, so my toasted cheese was distinctly two tone in appearance, seeing as the cheddar was very pale in comparison to the Leicester.

Yes folks, I've used more than one type of cheese, I am aware that I've probably just contravened some sort of International Cheese Law, but hey, it was nice, so I don't care!! :tongue:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
2501731 said:
Is this yet another attempt to divert an innocent topic to your duality of sexual response using a cheese based analogy?

It can be whatever you want it to be darling!

.... No, I ran out of cheese, but I like your thinking!

The correct way to make cheese on toast is to apply tomatopuree and a sprinkling of oregano to some (lightly toasted) bread, some sliced cheese (grated if you're watching your waistline) and grill til the cheese is bubbly with rown spots.

Don't ever try to make cheese on toast with low fat cheese. Thats stupid.

this sounds like a pizza excuse :boxing:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
When I was young and daft, I used to make cheese on toast for MrsA_T using pale cheddar and Red Leicester... using the R-L to form messages and pictures... now I'm just daft... and they say romance is dead.

[QUOTE 2502272, member: 259"]Wooden heart!

toast%20elvis.jpg
[/quote]

Put some Gorgonzola, Stilton and Roquefort on that and you could have some blues weighed chews, Mort.

Top Bottom