Cheese on Toast Disaster!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
Ina Italy we have a da pizza, you Engleesh say cheese on a toast - Madonna - and you take a the doh and chuck em up to stretch - this pissa off the Engleesh cos they canna do. Tippa: donna chuck up when the cheese is on.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
[QUOTE 2499361, member: 259"]Fact of the day - 97% of the population of Western Europe has got an unused Breville toasted sandwich maker in a cupboard somewhere. And they've all got a dead spider in them. :ohmy:[/quote]

It's just extra nutrition, nothing to worry about!

Anyway, talking of Hostess Trolleys, when we were kids, my Mum had one of the ones with the rubber 'tyred' wheels and with the gold effect on parts of it.... You used to see them all the time.

Anyway, we used to load all the teddies that would fit onto the two 'decks' of this thing and wheel it about the house and garden, pretending that we were taking the teddies on a coaching holiday to different parts of Europe!!
I seem to remember that some of the teddies would 'want' to stop at different places, so we'd have to 'pick them up' either later, or on the next 'tour'.

Also, I remember having arguments as to who was going to drive the bus! :whistle:

We called it

'The Teddy Bus'

seeing as we were most imaginative souls!! :laugh:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Just lost control of a piece of cheese on toast, hey it could happen to anybody! It landed cheese down on some paperwork I'd been slaving away on all morning. The paper's still readable but now covered in cheese residue and chilli paste I wouldn't really want to be presenting it in the boardroom.

Be careful out there folks.
Yep, wouldn't want to present the brie instead of the brief.

pauldavid

Veteran
Just lost control of a piece of cheese on toast, hey it could happen to anybody! It landed cheese down on some paperwork I'd been slaving away on all morning. The paper's still readable but now covered in cheese residue and chilli paste I wouldn't really want to be presenting it in the boardroom.

Be careful out there folks.

This was not cheese on toast from the moment you applied chilli paste. You sir ate pizza

Sara_H

Guru
The correct way to make cheese on toast is to apply tomatopuree and a sprinkling of oregano to some (lightly toasted) bread, some sliced cheese (grated if you're watching your waistline) and grill til the cheese is bubbly with rown spots.

Don't ever try to make cheese on toast with low fat cheese. Thats stupid.

Don't ever try to make cheese on toast with low fat cheese. Thats stupid.
Low fat cheese, non alcoholic beer,etc

What is the point!

A good cheese should simply make your arteries clang shut in anticipation!

U

User169

I hope by sliced cheese you mean a nice piece of mature Cheddar (or similar) that has been sliced in preference to grated? as opposed to that processed spawn of the devil plastic cr@p.

You got to admit though - processed cheese does melt better. I find the slick of oil you get with non-processed cheeses a bit off-putting.

pplpilot

Guru
Cheese is the most loathsome food product the world has ever known, for me it is pure putrid filth on a scale I cannot begin to explain. Just like mayonnaise which I also hate, but not as much, cheese is everywhere, you just cant get away from it. Mrs pplpilot on the other hand is the mirror opposite, she claims a good cheese is better than the best sex. Unfortunately for me I've yet to prove her wrong on that.

Cheese is the most loathsome food product the world has ever known, for me it is pure putrid filth on a scale I cannot begin to explain. Just like mayonnaise which I also hate, but not as much, cheese is everywhere, you just cant get away from it. Mrs pplpilot on the other hand is the mirror opposite, she claims a good cheese is better than the best sex. Unfortunately for me I've yet to prove her wrong on that.

:laugh:

Top Bottom