Cheese on Toast Disaster!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doseone

Guru
When I've had a sh!t day at work dealing with b0llocks all day long it's threads like this and @Lance Jack about the naked guy with the axe that remind me why I love CC. I've turned from angry serious man to smiling happy man in the space of two threads^_^

BTW - whoever it was upthread who said chilli on cheese on toast is a disaster is clearly a wrong'un.

Call that a disaster? There's a guy in the pub I work in who came in with a burn across the bridge of his nose. He had got back from the pub the night before and fancied cheese on toast, but couldn't be arsed to put the grill on. So he'd lain the toaster on its side, toasted the bread lightly, placed the cheese on top and carefully placed the whole lot back in the side-down toaster. All rather ingenious until he got impatient and decided to peer into the toaster to see how it was getting on, when he was suddenly reminded in abrupt nose-searing fashion that eye-level grills do not normally fire their toasted contents at your face when they consider them done. I forgot to ask whether he opted for Worcester Sauce or Mustard.

:rofl:

reread and still :laugh::rofl: :laugh:

Just read it again a few hours on and I am crying :rofl:
So is Mr Hop. Beautifully and succinctly written!
Classic^_^^_^^_^

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Call that a disaster? There's a guy in the pub I work in who came in with a burn across the bridge of his nose. He had got back from the pub the night before and fancied cheese on toast, but couldn't be arsed to put the grill on. So he'd lain the toaster on its side, toasted the bread lightly, placed the cheese on top and carefully placed the whole lot back in the side-down toaster. All rather ingenious until he got impatient and decided to peer into the toaster to see how it was getting on, when he was suddenly reminded in abrupt nose-searing fashion that eye-level grills do not normally fire their toasted contents at your face when they consider them done. I forgot to ask whether he opted for Worcester Sauce or Mustard.

Post of the year. Right there:thumbsup:

Top Bottom