Cheshire Cat 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zaid

andy_wrx said:
I think KiloToGo have made a mistook
- total time published is in fact ride time, i.e. time from the start mat to foodstop1 in mat, plus foodstop1 out mat to foodstop2 in mat, plus foodstop2 out mat to foodstop3 in mat, plus foodstop3 out mat to finish mat
- correct total time should also include the split times for foodstop1 in mat to foodstop1 out mat, foodstop2 in mat to foodstop2 out mat, foodstop3 in mat to foodstop3 out mat
- and there's a 'Verified' column : quite a few people have rather amazing times, e.g. perhaps did the 67 mile route rather than the 100 and hence missed-out the 3rd foodstop - I think this verified column is only filled-in if you have times for all mats and hence did the full route

Your spot on.
I was way too knackered to continue onto the 100 mile route I registered for and so only did the 67mile one, hence my time is shown in the 100m section but unverified.
I was rubbish, it took me nearly 5 hours to do 67miles, but on a plus point I made it up Mow Cop.:sad:

Ceedee

I crossed the line with my brother and they have a time difference of 13 seconds, we also crossed the foodstop mats together and he has got the first one missing so he is'nt verified.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wasn't that the drop down to Rushton Spencer after the Bridestones ?
I touched 47mph down there (and some p*llock I was about to pass pulled straight into my path without looking over his shoulder)

- and you were necking a gel on the way down !?!

OP
OP
therams

therams

Top Bottom