Childhood toys...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

Maz said:
I'd almost forgotten Pocketeers....

Oh yeah :0) They were crap though. What about Remus Play Kits?

I also used to buy these snap together plastic kits that ran on AA batteries. There was a whole range and I must have had most of them. You got cars, boats, planes, even an army truck. Took me about three weeks to save enough for one :0)

mondobongo

Über Member
Colditz was brilliant we spent weeks playing that as well. Chasing that card that got you a ride in the German Staff Car and an escape brill.
Already been on E-Bay looking at Action Men.

Mr Phoebus

Fuzzy Felt: I depicted an accurate part of a DNA double helix, only for the stoopid teacher to exclaim: "what is it?"

Top Trumps: My favourite was the WWII tanks. My 88mm flak gun totally pwns your Bren gun.

Mr Phoebus

Buy some packets of caps.
No cap gun? No problem, just find a nice ergonomic stone and sit there banging them on the paving slab. :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Ah yes i remember the uncle remus add,it was stocked at woolies wasnt it?I always wanted the aurora models too,i only managed to get the wolf man with glo in the dark hands and a knight i think it was.

Mr Phoebus

Clackers. Ooooh, broken wrist? Should've had a more calcium rich diet.

longers

Legendary Member
What was that set of action figures, smaller than action man, more like Star Wars figures size? There was a comic that went with them.

My cousin was mad for them and I've only just remembered that I can't remember what they were.

I think the bad guy wore red ;).

col

Legendary Member
longers said:
What was that set of action figures, smaller than action man, more like Star Wars figures size? There was a comic that went with them.

My cousin was mad for them and I've only just remembered that I can't remember what they were.

I think the bad guy wore red ;).

Was it action force?

Top Bottom