Children in Need

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I know it's a good cause and all that but I hate it:angry:;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Gawd.... bang goes Friday night telly, then! The kids'll be getting excited about watching shop assistants sitting in baths of baked beans, and urging me to get me wallet out....;)
AStill, the newsreaders will do something funny, who knows, might be Mary Nightingale doing a strip....:biggrin: (oh, hang on, she's ITV)...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Gawd.... bang goes Friday night telly, then! The kids'll be getting excited about watching shop assistants sitting in baths of baked beans, and urging me to get me wallet out....;)
AStill, the newsreaders will do something funny, who knows, might be Mary Nightingale doing a strip....:biggrin: (oh, hang on, she's ITV)...

Pete

Fnaar said:
shop assistants sitting in baths of baked beans
Isn't that Comic Relief? Mind you, I don't really know the difference (CR only comes round every two years I think?).

Here at work we're in the middle of a sponsored Dress Down Friday. Nothing remarkable about that, we have a Dress Down Friday every Friday so what's the big deal?, but this one is declared to be a 'special' and you're supposed to pay for it! Normally I don't do DDF, I wear the same sort of clothes every day at work, but this time I opted to come in in mufti and drop a couple of one's in the tin. Eases my conscience a bit. ;)

Pete

Fnaar said:
shop assistants sitting in baths of baked beans
Isn't that Comic Relief? Mind you, I don't really know the difference (CR only comes round every two years I think?).

Here at work we're in the middle of a sponsored Dress Down Friday. Nothing remarkable about that, we have a Dress Down Friday every Friday so what's the big deal?, but this one is declared to be a 'special' and you're supposed to pay for it! Normally I don't do DDF, I wear the same sort of clothes every day at work, but this time I opted to come in in mufti and drop a couple of one's in the tin. Eases my conscience a bit. ;)

Pete

Elmer Fudd said:
"Contribute to children in need Sir ?"

"No thanks, I've got some at home ".
Funny thing, I once got exactly the same response when I was doing a door-to-door envelope job (ughhhh! never again!) for Help the Aged. Responses I got varied, but typical was "Help the bl**dy Aged? Help me, I'm Aged!"

Top Bottom