Chinese cycle clothing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
i've bought a few kits from china with mixed results. The jerseys are usually spot on but the bibs can be pretty useless. On a few of them the padding may as well have been placed on the knee of the bib it was that badly placed. Sore was an understatement.
The tops are really good, mine are going strong after many washes. The two things i've found with them tho are firstly, often the colours on non-team kits i.e. just a specialized jersey, dont often match the picture and secondly, all my black jerseys are more of a brown than a black.

It's worth a punt, some cracking bargains to be had.

i feel much better now knowing there are plenty of other people out there heading to China for their clothing :smile:

machew

Veteran
Herzog.
Please reassure me that "Cuckoo Clocks" are still Swiss made !!!!

A very concerned
Doug.
Cuckoo Clocks should always be made in Germany

Jdratcliffe

Just received my cycling kit bought via Ebay from China. Can only use one word to describe the quality.......excellent!

The fit is perfect & I'm really surprised how good it looks considering the price which I paid. Top marks from me for the Chinese.
can i ask who you used? in the market for some new jerseys and shorts.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
I retract my last statement on black / brown kit.
Just received my New Zealand HTC all black kit. Stunning, amazing fit and finally padding that covers what it should

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Any suggestions on specific sellers please?

Not that I'm in the market for more kit, having just bought some of the Club Roost gear that was on offer recently by them (2xshirts, 1xshorts)

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
I purchased and received an email from ebay to say the seller had been closed. The seller had the decency to confirm he was still going thru with the sale. I'll contact again and pass on the details if he pops up again :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i got some chinese castelli from ebay, and from the good quality of the stuff it looks like the fabric bits came out of the back door of the factory before the zip and pads were added, and then cheaper zip and pad (a coolmax one like you get in the aldi shorts) were sewn in.

for £20? a bargain…

jagman.2003

Über Member
I got a couple of Castelli jerseys & a pair of gloves.
Excellent quality. Fit & perform well. Fabric is spot on. Price was very ageeable.
Small amount of stitching came apart on one glove. But quickly fixed even with my low level embroidery skills.

andrew_rc46

I got a couple of Castelli jerseys & a pair of gloves.
Excellent quality. Fit & perform well. Fabric is spot on. Price was very ageeable.
Small amount of stitching came apart on one glove. But quickly fixed even with my low level embroidery skills.
We'll things certainly do look on the positive said then:smile:

Top Bottom