chiropractor or osteopath?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I went to a chiropractor for a back problem about 20 years ago. I felt that the initial back massage was relaxing, and the back 'adjustments' seemed to provide some temporary relief. The thing that alarmed me was the neck 'cracking'. I always felt that it was a potentially dangerous thing to do. It turns out that it is - example! :eek:

screenman

Legendary Member
When I was a used car dealer I fancied a change of career direction, osteopath and chiropractor were two I considered as I had the suitable background.

Book them for 6 and they should be better was the trade saying back then, I hope things have changed.

Sports physio for me.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Half a TMN to jefmcg?

BAtoo

Über Member
What say you?

I've been suffering with my back since early summer and whilst I've rectified a lot of the pain with regular stretching I feel there's a spot deep down I can't get to.

It's not a new problem and I've used an osteopath in the past, one's retired and well, the other didn't really help much so I'm on the search for another.

So whilst pondering who to spend my money on I thought I'd throw myself to the knowledge of the forum and seek your wisdom?

Osteopath every time for me............

they seem to have a better all round knowledge and effective treatments...

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Just popped back to report that the stretching I've been doing consistently has worked wonders and I'm now virtually pain free. Still feel a slight tweak but it's getting better all the time.

I've had to stop climbing because my golfers elbow has flared up, something else I've been ignoring and it may well be this I go to see the physio for. I don't play golf by the way: I blame the dog and throwing his ball for him. From now on he's going to be bereft of his ball while I sort this out.

Top Bottom