Chris Hoy Crashes Hilldodger's Penny!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...right in front of the press:ohmy::blush::laugh:

He's OK.

Here's a crap picture taken before of Chris and Kelly on my bikes.:laugh:

Kelly is quite nice to chat to, also:biggrin:

zvvic9.jpg

Sky ride dates are

Bath and Southampton 25th July

Manchester August 1st

Middlesborough and Redbridge August 15

Glasgow Aug 22

Leicester and Bradford Aug 29

Blackpool Aug 31

London Sept 5

Birmingham Sept 12.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Well if he's no good on a bike how did he win those medals then? Did he have those little side wheels that tots have when they learn to ride? Maybe his were made of glass so that we couldn't see them.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Andy in Sig said:
Well if he's no good on a bike how did he win those medals then? Did he have those little side wheels that tots have when they learn to ride? Maybe his were made of glass so that we couldn't see them.

Where did I say he's crap on a bike?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Is that the Cripper? In which case, I've sat on that very same saddle she has. Does that make my bum more glamourous?

But the main thing is, no damage to the penny I hope?:tongue:

Leicester date noted. If you need any staff....

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Hilldodger said:
Where did I say he's crap on a bike?

You didn't but you said he crashed in front of the press which just got me wondering if he's got his balance yet.:tongue:

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
He went over the front because the press moved forward and didn't give him enough room. Luckily, they were all trying to get a shot up Kelly's dress so didn't have time to take any pictures.

montage

God Almighty
Sorry for steering the thread away from the upskirt of Kelly's dress for a second,
but what exactly do these sky rides entail?
Is it something worth going to watch, or only to ride with?
I ask because I could do the southampton one, then the manchester one :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
On my experience (of one ride, in Leicester) the ride bit is a circuit of closed city centre roads, just ordinary folk on their bikes enjoying riding on what are normally busy roads, with a few bits of cyclo-eyecandy thrown in (I did two laps, one on an upright trike, one on a recumbent). There was also a load of stuff going on in the park that was the start and finish, bike tryout, sprint racing on turbos, BMX stunt displays etc. All free I think.

More fun to take part, I think.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If you do the Mcr sky ride, you'll get to cycle round the bottom of the track for a lap - great if you've got kids.....especially if you've been riding round it properly..."Wow dad, you rode up here"...... lots of folk on bikes.....club riders do a lap or so then bugger off on club runs. Great for riding with the kids.

Top Bottom