cHRISTMAs 10's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aran20

Anyone doing one/any??

Dave5N, I know you won't be, so you don't have to comment, but no doubt you will?

Will1985

Über Member
I don't think there are any round our way. I know there is a New Year's Day Open 10 which might be worth entering.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Don't think there are any round my way either. The TT bike is dismantled and stuffed in a cupboard for the winter anyway. Once spring arrives the 'cross bike goes in the cupboard.

Kirky

Was gunna enter the Team Swift Xmas 10 but with moving house and this bl00dy cold I got I don't think I'll bother.

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

I'm doing three now...

20-12-09 Farnborough and Camberley CC 10 on the H10/8 course (Bentley Bypass)

24-12-09 DHC 10 on the P164 in the New Forest.

26-12-09 New Forest CC 10 on the P311 (Ringwood - Sopley - Ringwood).

If you've entered any of these, say hello!

Will1985

Über Member
I've remembered that I need a club for the NYD 10. Not good as I don't know where I'll be in 2010, so little point in joining a local club for 2 months.

I'm either going to have to name TriTalk as the club, join a local club, rejoin uni club as non-student as I already have the kit, or perhaps see if CC can get affiliated... No point doing it just for me though.

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

Will1985 said:
I've remembered that I need a club for the NYD 10. Not good as I don't know where I'll be in 2010, so little point in joining a local club for 2 months.

I'm either going to have to name TriTalk as the club, join a local club, rejoin uni club as non-student as I already have the kit, or perhaps see if CC can get affiliated... No point doing it just for me though.

Ehhh?

bonk man

Worcester St Johns Boxing Day 10......
2dt7wxc.jpg
[/IMG] :biggrin: pic from last years event

and after that V C Sevale's Freewheel Race down British Camp on 27th December followed by a jolly [ usually snowing or frozen ] ride to a pub :smile:
details .. http://sevale.co.uk/ in the clubride section.

If the weather is ok and dry I am using the Moulton otherwise the 3 speed hack, evens on that will be a challenge especially with 37mm tyres:wacko::rolleyes:

Brahan

Über Member
The club I ride with is having a Christmas 10 followed by a get together in the local hall. Best bring the stabilisers for the road home.

Top Bottom