Christmas day ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

n3rdy

What with me getting a few days off work I'm hoping to be able to squeeze an hour in before lunch if the weather isn't too bad (fingers crossed!).

Anyone else thinking of heading out on Christmas Day? :-)

the_mikey

Legendary Member
If the opportunity arises then I may venture outside, even 5km on the folding bike would be welcome.

BrynCP

Über Member
I plan to go and do my normal 15 mile loop which is 75 minutes of riding for me! Easy for me though as I don't have kids.

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
Nah, Christmas Day is spent with my little lad and Mrs MBE, playing games and filling my face with copious amounts of chocolate and other general non nutritious snacks. I have 320ish other days of the year for cycling, this ain't one if them.
Enjoy your ride though, if there wasn't a little 'un or a Mrs MBE then yes I'd be out.....

stevey

Guru
Will try and get out even if for a little while, think i have some bib shorts for xmas as well as other cycle related pressies so it would be rude not to go and try them....:whistle:

Last edited:

MikeW-71

Veteran
I'll be riding over to my brothers to meet up with the family. It's only a few miles from me, but I won't be taking the direct route ;) Every chance we'll be out for a ride with little one too during the day.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I am going to my bro and his family on xmas day, expected mid afternoon. It is about 50 miles away, in a general north direction. Weather forecast looks dry with a southerly wind :whistle:.
Unfortunately I might have too much in the way of booze and presents to carry, but at least I am thinking about it!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Going to ride to a friend's for coffee, then to another friend's for dinner, then back home of course ^_^
Panniers will be full of goodies.
If it's a nice day, I'll take the long route, have a wee wander about.

Top Bottom