Christmas day ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Usually go for a run to earn my dinner, may substitute a bike ride this year, Boxing day is ride to see the local hunt and its opposition, can be a bit dodgy with all the 4x4's flying about.

tyred

Legendary Member
I fettled my pre war Humber at the weekend and lowered the gearing to a sensible 65" so intend to take it out for a gentle 20 - 30 miler on Christmas day.

young Ed

Veteran
Usually go for a run to earn my dinner, may substitute a bike ride this year, Boxing day is ride to see the local hunt and its opposition, can be a bit dodgy with all the 4x4's flying about.
we used to go on boxing day hunt with the lab picking up but don't have time any more :sad:
Cheers Ed

400bhp

Guru
I'm tempted to take the bike down to the family in Surrey and get out for a cheeky ride on Christmas Day and/or Boxing Day. Weather is looking OK and annoyingly (with the weather so bad) I am stuck indoors today-first day of the year I am completly free of responsibility with the other half working and daughter with grandma.

young Ed

Veteran
I'm tempted to take the bike down to the family in Surrey and get out for a cheeky ride on Christmas Day and/or Boxing Day. Weather is looking OK and annoyingly (with the weather so bad) I am stuck indoors today-first day of the year I am completly free of responsibility with the other half working and daughter with grandma.
also free of people telling you not to go out!
Cheers Ed

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I am getting my new bike on the 6th feb as I missed the Christmas guarantee point from specialized. So I booked the 7th 8th and 9th as holiday.
Hope it actually turns up on time :giggle:

Top Bottom