Christmas day ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
I'm off to Plymouth for Christmas not aloud wont be able take the bike with me,

So unless Santa brings me a new one I will be off cycling till the new year :sad:

Herbie

Veteran
so who's going to be rolling on two wheels on xmas day?
I one probably will be :bicycle:
Cheers Ed

Last year I spent the last 59 minutes of the year out my bike scooting about Aberdeen city centre....got some funny looks from revellers.....timed it perfectly for the Bells...don't know if i'll do it again but it was a nice way to end 2012 : )

young Ed

Veteran
Last year I spent the last 59 minutes of the year out my bike scooting about Aberdeen city centre....got some funny looks from revellers.....timed it perfectly for the Bells...don't know if i'll do it again but it was a nice way to end 2012 : )
hmmm so that's christmas eve, christmas day and early quick shoot out boxing day and now the 31st, not sure i will be allowed or will want to do it at 23:00 though!
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
nice will see if i see any
then again I'm not really near a large town and defo not manchester!
Cheers Ed

Herbie

Veteran
hmmm so that's christmas eve, christmas day and early quick shoot out boxing day and now the 31st, not sure i will be allowed or will want to do it at 23:00 though!
Cheers Ed

I was fortunate that it was a fine dry evening but it was a bit nippy I remember but wrapped up well....my Whisky went down a treat at midnight :cheers:

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Would love to especially as I have missed today - mind you it is blowing the bins across the road right now and the rain is almost horizontal so probably not the best idea to be riding right now. The wife will kill me if I run out (or cycle out I suppose) on Christmas Day with 7 children under 13 and 9 adults in the house including 2 ladies over 87 years old. It will be enough to get out with the dog for a walk for an hour!

Top Bottom