Christmas Day ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ivo

Will go out for a ride in the morning, plan to return in the late afternoon/early evening of Boxing Day (and have the Festive 500 done and dusted)

booze and cake

probably out cycling
No matter how grim the weather I'll be going out for sure.

Its the best day of the year to go for a bike ride in London, as its the only day of the year there is no buses or taxis, and for that alone its great.

The lack of diesel fumes is noticeable, and at times its like having the city to yourself, its both eerie and beautiful. I've had a lie down in the road at Piccadilly Circus in the past, just because I could. You'd be squished in seconds doing that on any other day.

I'm excited about it already:hyper:

Johnno260

Veteran
My wife's working Xmas day this year so doubtful I will make it out with both the girls, I don't like taking both out alone solo!

TigerT

Veteran
My bike(s) will all be at home and I’ll be at my Dad’s house, so no Christmas ride for me... Unless I borrow my Dads e-bike which would be better than nothing.

Did think about packing my Brompton but tried it and there wasn’t room for clothes and Christmas gifts!

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
My bike(s) will all be at home and I’ll be at my Dad’s house, so no Christmas ride for me... Unless I borrow my Dads e-bike which would be better than nothing.

Did think about packing my Brompton but tried it and there wasn’t room for clothes and Christmas gifts!
You’ve got to have priorities. Throw out either the clothes or gifts and fit the bike in :laugh:

Top Bottom