Christmas - what are you giving your other half?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
After thirty three years of marriage I have the method of choosing presents off pat

I buy what she tells me to!

You buy what Pat tells you to?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Couldn't post until today due to the 0.0001% chance she's hacked my CC account and is following my every posting move.......

Full box set of Sopranos

We bought the Breaking Bad box set last Xmas and that was great. Can't wait to get stuck into all 86 episodes

I bought her a coat that she knows about, cos she was there choosing it. 2 different bottles of gin, one being Martin Miller, can't remember the other.

Yesterday I thought "bugger it, she works really hard and deserves what I'm about to do...."
I went to Primavera on Kings Parade in Cambridge and got her a one off glass and silver necklace. I'll be getting a bollocking in the morning!
She probably won't remember later on after 2 bottles either.

She got a necklace of Brazilian gemstones a couple of weeks ago when we went out for a nice meal together as I'm not at home till next year now. Sort of a Christmas present,but something I wanted to get for her anyway.
She didn't complain about the price but then I haven't told her how much of a tax refund went on it.

My MiL wanted to buy me something for my upcoming trip to Iceland, and got some vouchers, so in cahoots with my wife they looked for an intersting way to package it

They then found a £5 three foot tall polar soft toy bear which would hold the vouchers

Trouble was when they went to pay at the till, they were being offered as a BOGOF

So I am now the proud owner of two three foot high cuddly polar bears - might take them for a run in the Christiania later

F70100

Who, me ?
She dropped a hint months ago about wanting a max/min thermometer for her potting shed. I got her a weather station thingy which has a remote sensor so she can check the temps in the shed without having to go all the way to the bottom of the garden. :rolleyes:.

Oh, and Gin.

Top Bottom