Christmas - what are you giving your other half?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My late FIL brought the MIL a sack of spuds for a birthday present once, as far as I know he did not do it again.

After a prolonged bout of pre-Christmas wifely eyewateringly pungent flatulence, I bought my wife these as a joke Christmas present:

Shreddies - activated charcoal filter fitted undies

Gifts_Banner.jpg

I won't be doing it again.

BTW She won today's post fry up farting competition on the pungency category. I beat her on endurance and musicality.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
We usually set a limit of £50 to spend in each other but iv blown that out the water this year. She's always wanted a 'moon gazing hare' ornament for the garden.(she's into that weird stuff)
Anyway I had a local craftsman make one for her. It's made of oak and sheet metal. Wasn't sure what it would turn out like but I have to say it's simply awesome. Can't wIt to give it to her.......hopefully I'll get something in return Xmas day night ;)

dawn72

My hubby will be getting new wheels and tyres for his racing car in the next couple of weeks so I just got little things so that our daughter has something to give him.

toeknee

Über Member
A new car....^_^

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Been to the garage? :laugh:

No, I saw this bearded rotund guy in a red suit outside trying to get his reindeer moving. Apparently, it gets a bit frosty up there in the clouds, so he was trying to defrost them, then he was off to distribute to the naughty kids, so I mugged him out of spite. I found the chewing gum in his top pocket ;)

He must've forgotten the bunch of cheap flowers then. :smile:

Yup :cry:

Top Bottom