Christmas - what are you giving your other half?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I bought her a coat that she knows about, cos she was there choosing it. 2 different bottles of gin, one being Martin Miller, can't remember the other.

Yesterday I thought "bugger it, she works really hard and deserves what I'm about to do...."
I went to Primavera on Kings Parade in Cambridge and got her a one off glass and silver necklace. I'll be getting a bollocking in the morning!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I'm giving Mr WD the pleasure of my company this year. I can just imagine what he'll say about that.:laugh: and no heckling or rude comments from the back either you lot.

He's been really naughty then?

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Absolutely nothing this year. There's nothing either of us really want. I'm going to book a nice weekend away without the kids in the spring. Quite fancy seeing Bletchley Park and a couple of days in London.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Starting from the bottom---Thermal gloves, MrsP always has cold hands, Fleecy boottie slippers,-- cold feet, A big box of Belgium chocolates and then a Amethyst necklace and matching Amethyst earrings.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've offered to wrap up the car he bought at the beginning of the week, but he wasn't prepared to abide by my rules of not opening it early! Just the usual socks, books and little bits. He would rather I didn't buy something for hoping just for the sake of a named day. Me I'm getting a jumper from him (I sent him the link to it to be on the safe side:whistle:). I did drop some other little hints but I had a big birthday pressy so I'm happy with just the jumper.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Dont you start. I have enough with @stephec for goodness sake. :laugh:

A sack of soot didn't quite do it....

screenman

Legendary Member
I brought the wife a nice jumper from
Debenhams , the nice young assistant said my wife will be surprised, I said yes she will she thinks she is getting a car.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I have been asking my wife what she wants for about 2 months. Always says " nothing".
So I raided Boots and Superdrug and made a big basket up of her favourite creams and other lady things.
I know she has bought me a softshell, so I couldn't just leave it. Not that I would!
Scotialass....when can we hear your song on YouTube? ^_^

MarkF

Guru
I've got her a few things - to the outsider they would not appear particularly exciting or romantic but they are things that I know she'll love and that she wouldn't have bought for herself. This year I've made a real effort on the wrapping as well, ribbon, bows the works! I'm so excited about tomorrow. We're about to light the fire, break out the drinks and sit down to a game of Monopoly with the kids.

Happy Christmas everyone.

That's nice, I always like it when somebody makes an effort with bows and ribbon. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom