Christmas wish list?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DooDah

Veteran
Anything bike related would be good, and anything related to the new bike I just bought, or the old one.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My sister keeps hassling me, asking what I want. I prefer not to think about the subject until after December 20th (if at all!), but my toes got cold on my last ride so I think I need a new pair of overshoes. Thing is ... I don't want to wait until Christmas Day so I think I will buy them now, and she can either pay me now, or give me the money for them at Christmas.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I wish Christmas was still 7 months away.

Then I wouldn't be stuck in the house because I don't like the cold/wet/windy combo!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Bond film? Here, we are stuck with Its' a Wonderful Life. We always went to cable for A Christmas Story. Hilarious then and now. Dr No- even better. But first we would go hunting.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Would you not have to sprint up a mountain for that?

gavgav

Guru
Some new road tyres for me. I have cyclo cross tyres on my bike, factory fitted and so looking to change

vickster

Legendary Member
I think a new helmet if I can find one that doesn't look ridiculous! Not much else needed, some cables for the build maybe (or just cold hard cash towards the build)!

Top Bottom