Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Have you ordered cycling related presents for Christmas?
My son is buying me a helmet ( has to be red/black) to match my bike and my daughter a bike-eye.
My wife? No idea.
Stepchildren? No idea

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No :cry:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
My other half has bought me something for one of the bikes, can't think what it could be as i don't need anything at the moment. but she reckons i am going to like it.:laugh:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
13 y/o son wants spd sl for his Triban ....

D

Deleted member 1258

I always ask for cash , ususally i just end up buying consumables likes cassettes,chains and brake pads.
really want to get a garmin or some nicer wheels......depends how nice santa is.

Theres a bit of a running joke in our family because if the stepson gets cash in his Xmas cards he always calls it beer tokens, I caused some amusement and confusion recently by asking for wheel tokens, I've just ordered a new set of wheels for my fixed.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm going to get a smart phone. If it is small and rugged enough, I'll carry it on rides instead of taking my old phone and a camera. (I'll carry on using my dedicated GPS though.)

Sandra6

Veteran
I've bought my eldest son a pump and lights so he stops pinching mine.
My brother is likely to buy something cycling related but it will come from the pound shop and be no use whatsoever, still, it's the thought that counts and as he's the only relative who buys me presents I'll be grateful.

Once again this christmas i have circulated an e-mail to family members with a list of touring books that i would like, and i think my Daughter has bought me the Janapar video :-) and mrs Muddyfox has bought me a Brooks B17 Titanium

Muddyfox

Top Bottom