Classic youtube replies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Cyclists do NOT pay any sort of FEE to USE the road like motorists, do they? Cyclists are on a FREE meal ticket where the roads are concerned, aren't they? With that in mind, how dare cyclists grumble and whinge at PAYING drivers for making routine motoring mistermeaners!
No pay....No say....

:tired:

Mistermeaners, really?

Not exactly the brightest sprocket on the cassette, is he?

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Mistermeaners, really?

Not exactly the brightest sprocket on the cassette, is he?

Doesn't come across that way.

sabian92

Über Member
Another fella - Paul Davies (stupid enough to use his real name! Or, at least it looks that way.)

Posted this on:
View: http://youtu.be/dfQ3IAAUZ-I

YOUR A PAIR OF PRICKS YOU SHOULDNT BE ON THE farkIN ROAD YOU DONT PAY ROAD TAX AND ITS DICKHEADS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE CYCLISTS A BAD NAME WHY NOT GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF GOING AROUND FILMING SHITE AND BULLYING 12 YEAR OLD KIDS

I don't even know who the "pair" are. I'm only 1 person. :rolleyes: I'm also guessing he's not a cyclist so why say I give them a bad name? Idiot.

BSRU

A Human Being
Another fella - Paul Davies (stupid enough to use his real name! Or, at least it looks that way.)

Posted this on:

YOUR A PAIR OF PRICKS YOU SHOULDNT BE ON THE f***IN ROAD YOU DONT PAY ROAD TAX AND ITS DICKHEADS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE CYCLISTS A BAD NAME WHY NOT GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF GOING AROUND FILMING s***E AND BULLYING 12 YEAR OLD KIDS

I don't even know who the "pair" are. I'm only 1 person. :rolleyes: I'm also guessing he's not a cyclist so why say I give them a bad name? Idiot.

Maybe he was so drunk when watching the video he is seeing two of everything, or from his shouted comment, commenting on another video.
43 dislikes as well.

sabian92

Über Member
Maybe he was so drunk when watching the video he is seeing two of everything, or from his shouted comment, commenting on another video.
43 dislikes as well.

Yeah, although I suspect he was referring to another commenter.

It had 43 dislikes anyway. It's my most trolled video by far - I suspect somebody had got a few of their troll friends to do it.

I suspect it's not his real name, but the repeat troll we've all been seeing. Delete and block, I think.

Yeah, I did. He's a tosser.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Nah, I think it's the "Paul" chap with 43 other YouTube accounts. Take it as a positive sign. Our videos are bringing consequences and changing behaviour, and some people really hate that they have this effect. Instead of changing their own driving behaviour, they've chosen to troll cyclists on YouTube.

BSRU

A Human Being
Yeah, although I suspect he was referring to another commenter.

They probably were, although like many trolls their rantings do no make any sense, I had one comment on a video of a car RLJ two sets of lights and the troll complained about me "kicking woman"?

Reactions: gaz

Davidsw8

Interesting interaction on YouTube this morning (National Grid is the company of the van driver I posted a vid about):

Him:
Some people need to get a life sad!!!

Me:
Interesting this is the only comment on your profile, you don't work for National Grid by any chance? :-) Unfortunately (for some), I have no desire to stand back and let people get away with breaking the law, if you do, that's up to your conscience.
Thanks for the comment tho! ;-)

Him:
No just a cyclist with better things to do

Me:
Better things to do? Like posting pointless remarks on videos you claim are a waste of time... Hmmmmm, that's maybe not the best use of your time but live and let live eh? :-)

dodd82

Posted this on:

YOUR A PAIR OF PRICKS YOU SHOULDNT BE ON THE f***IN ROAD YOU DONT PAY ROAD TAX AND ITS DICKHEADS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE CYCLISTS A BAD NAME WHY NOT GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF GOING AROUND FILMING s***E AND BULLYING 12 YEAR OLD KIDS

On another note - is this pass really that bad?

I have a lot of those everyday - no offence intended, just didn't look that close?

Top Bottom