Clayton Vale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
We need to do a CC day out there.

Would the crossers be OK on there ?

Only one way to find out!

Christopher

Über Member
Ola. This on my to-do list with a 'crosser. I'll bring a first aid kit along, I will almost certainly need it. Last time I tried riding a 'crosser on a MTB trail I had a huge stack and nearly broke several bones - I did pull tendons in my shoulder and had a stiff neck for about 2 months...
I could even do an evening sooninsh - in July - as well as weekends.

VamP

Banned
Ola. This on my to-do list with a 'crosser. I'll bring a first aid kit along, I will almost certainly need it. Last time I tried riding a 'crosser on a MTB trail I had a huge stack and nearly broke several bones - I did pull tendons in my shoulder and had a stiff neck for about 2 months...
I could even do an evening sooninsh - in July - as well as weekends.

I so see why you want to it again :laugh:

potsy

Rambler
Skolly is a loon
Seconded.

Thirded :thumbsup:

Quite fancy a go on there myself and I've never even ridden a mtb before :unsure:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
WooHooHoo. Been back here today with the kids and a mate with his two children. We had an absolute scream. I was amazed at my mate's 8yr old daughter, she rode it all, including the steps my boys rode down at the last visit. It was damned hot too, lovely for the end of Sept.

Still loving the trails in the Vale but have to admit, I have as much fun on the concrete blocks outside the front of the Evans store by the Velodrome.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Planning a possible visit this weekend with a colleague, weather permitting. Just been reading a review HERE and had to laugh at one of the comments - "excellent fast flowing stuff to crank graunching agony of up hills" :laugh::rolleyes:

There's nothing there that my two boys can't ride up on a good day......

Hoping it's dry at some point this weekend, really 'need' to give the MTB a good workout.

Top Bottom