Click'r pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

having a quick look on shimano site they claim ClickR to be 60% ish easier to get in and out of than regualar SPD
plus a version comes one side flat and one side clickR (PD- T421). My OH has a similar type but spd, which she finds great for setting off, navigating junctions etc... she can do that on the flat side and then click in once on the "open " road

I've got the single sided on my fixed

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I accidently bought sh 56 cleats and kept unclipping when really giving the beans on hills
Aye, I bought some new pedals for one of the fleet and bought new shoes that day also. Go home and fitted the pedals and also the new cleats that came with them to the new shoes.
Let's just say the 'test ride' was when I discovered the difference between the 51's and the 56's and not in a nice way (knee to handlebar incident)

BTW if anyone wants those SH 56 cleats they're stored somewhere at the back of the shed (where I chucked em) and you are welcome to come and look for em (I could do with the shed 'tidying' ) :rolleyes:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Slightly hijacking this, are the 56's a lot easier to release compared to the 51's. I fell off earlier this year when I hit a hole and broke my elbow and I'm a little nervous about clipping in (not even back riding yet :sad:), so wondered if these would maybe give me a bit more confidence, even if it was for a short while until my confidence returns.
Yep a lot easier, 'pulling up' with your foot disengages them as well as twisting

Top Bottom