Clothing + shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Rover

Guru
Morning.

1, Rapha gilet, size med, I’d suggest a slim fit for a 39in chest. Packs up small and in great condition.
£40 posted.

2, Endura FS-260 pro 11 bib shorts, the lettering started to peel off after the first few washes however I’ve hardly worn them as they are Slightly too big. Size med, in great condition with a very comfy pad. Well recommended on reviews.
£30 posted.

3, Morvelo Nth series jersey, size medium but I’d suggest a slim fit for a 38in chest or 39in if you like them tight!
Full length zip, the quality is for me is comparable with some high end kit. Excellent condition.
£35 posted.

4, Etxeondo wind resistant lightweight jacket, It claims to have some water resistance but I can’t confirm this. It’s a size med but I’d suggest it’s ok to fit over a jersey on a 38/39 in chest. As you can see from the photos it has a long tail and short front which is perfect when you sit on the bike. Good condition.
£20 posted.

5, Giordana “ Mallorca “ jersey, size large and good for a 40 in chest. Bought in Mallorca last year at the Pinarello store but only wore once due to weight loss. As you can se it has the names of the famous climbs on the sleeve. Full length zip.
Excellent condition, £30 posted.

6, Assos jersey, size large but ok to fit a slim 39in chest. Full length zip, good condition.
£20 posted.

7, Altura water and wind resistant jacket, size med and will fit over a jersey on a 40in chest.
Great condition, £20 posted.

8, Shimano SPD shoes, RT82 model in a size 43, very comfy and in good condition. Cleats included.
£25 posted.

Photos to follow.

Cheers Stuart.

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru

The nerve!

Top Bottom