Clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stuarttunstall

stuarttunstall

Thank you all for the suggestion.... Had confirmation today the bike is at the shop :smile: getting built and collecting when I go over on Friday.... looking forward to it now lol

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Polaris seem to often have good deals and I think do larger sizes (at least in men's)

I found some of the Polaris sizing a bit odd - I bought some bib shorts and they fitted perfectly everywhere except the lower thighs, which were so loose that they were useless. And I definitely don't have skinny legs. ^_^

alicat

Legendary Member
Stuart, you are from Yorkshire (like me, I hasten to add). Just get on your bike and go ride it and only change your clothing if it starts to rub/chafe/pinch/otherwise cause unbearable discomfort.

OP
OP
stuarttunstall

stuarttunstall

I think that is what I will do, I have had confirmation today that the bike is at the store so I have arranged to collect on Friday morning and hopefully get out Saturday and Sunday for a couple of short rides just to get used to the bike and actually after 35 years riding again lol ... Oh and with a bit of luck I will stay on :smile:

Top Bottom