Cockerney Scousers And English Taffs. Where to Live ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
So all showbiz scousers swear blind the 'pool is the best place on Gods green planet.

But none of them live there.

Meanwhile all the Taffs sing the praises ( in an out of tune baritone type voice ) of wales, yet government research shows that 83.67% of all local authority housing in England is occupied by a welsh type person.

So, where in your opinion, is the best place in England to live, without ever having to live there ?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
London is the biz when u r young free and single...
apart from that northumberland is it. But fack orf, coz we want to keep it secret. :wacko:

Keith Oates

Janner
<So, where in your opinion, is the best place in England to live, without ever having to live there ?>

As the saying goes 'there's no place like home'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I wouldn't move far from where I am now. Hertfordshire is a much underated county, further north it is a really picturesque place before you get to the flatlands of Cambridgeshire and bedfordshire. Even Northern Essex is nice as compared to the southern bit.

red_tom

Hackney!

Well I like it.

robbarker

Tetedelacourse said:
Hi Elmer.

Move to Scotland and all of England will seem like a nice place not to live in.

Agreed if you substitute the word "Wales" for "Scotland" ;-)

yenrod

Londons TOTALLY shite !

The best is somewhere not far from me over some water but not Ireland and their is just the correct amount of people there. Scotlands reportedly good too and I'd like to try it..but i'll stick with Cymru :smile:

ChrisKH

Guru
Paulus said:
I wouldn't move far from where I am now. Hertfordshire is a much underated county, further north it is a really picturesque place before you get to the flatlands of Cambridgeshire and bedfordshire. Even Northern Essex is nice as compared to the southern bit.

Yes, thanks for that Paulus. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom