Colleague Nicknames

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was introduced to a bloke called Vidal (I have never got used to his real name - Dave). Turns out he had a problem with premature ejaculation - hence "Vidal So-soon"

Also knew a girl with "strawberry blonde" hair. She was known as "Fanta Pants" because it was so frothy and orange inside her undergarments...

Then I worked for "The Gun Runner" - he was only about 4' 10" and his nickname was coined after he went for a business trip overseas. Rumour had it that he was going to get into trouble with the customs on his return - for bringing Small Arms back into the country.

OP
OP
Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse

Stig-OT-Dump said:
I was introduced to a bloke called Vidal (I have never got used to his real name - Dave). Turns out he had a problem with premature ejaculation - hence "Vidal So-soon"

Also knew a girl with "strawberry blonde" hair. She was known as "Fanta Pants" because it was so frothy and orange inside her undergarments...

Then I worked for "The Gun Runner" - he was only about 4' 10" and his nickname was coined after he went for a business trip overseas. Rumour had it that he was going to get into trouble with the customs on his return - for bringing Small Arms back into the country.

:smile:

Slim

Über Member
I finally got the office whistler to shut up by giving him the nickname shortwave (imagine a shortwave radio being tuned in).

Now the bastard's started drumming on his desk. Any suggestions (apart from chopping his fingers off).

Top Bottom