"Come on fattie old chap...pedal harder!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I don't think we are weight obsessed here - I suspect GC has cut and pasted from his blog without stopping to think about whether he's talking about the right forum. As a relative newbie, I wonder how he knows the feel of the forum so well?

I think if he keeps just regurgitating his blog, he'll find people get fed up.

surfdude

Veteran
Bicycle weight seems to be something of an obsession on this forum

only if you talk about making your bike better .then you will get the great wheel debate going again and again . as a new rider to racing bikes i find these chats very useful . thanks to you all for some great advice .

Arch

Married to Night Train
I don't think we are weight obsessed here - I suspect GC has cut and pasted from his blog without stopping to think about whether he's talking about the right forum.

Now that I've found the blog in question, I'm proved right....

avsd

Guru
I am a little obsessed about my weight but not on this forum. :biggrin: I find the comments on the forum helful and balanced. I don't see many topics focused around bike weight

The OP is the heaviest thing around here. Lighten up GC...too many real people on here to fool with. And no-one gives a toss about weight ultimately - except me. I am your typical 'racing snake' - a python that has swallowed a baby elephant! :biggrin:

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
I don't think we are weight obsessed here - I suspect GC has cut and pasted from his blog without stopping to think about whether he's talking about the right forum. As a relative newbie, I wonder how he knows the feel of the forum so well?

I think if he keeps just regurgitating his blog, he'll find people get fed up.

+1

the guy is little more than a parasite :angry:

dont feed the troll !!!

Dan B

Disengaged member
I don't think we are weight obsessed here - I suspect GC has cut and pasted from his blog without stopping to think about whether he's talking about the right forum.
That was my assumption too. He's not being very subtle, is he?

Noodley

Pillock.

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
I seem to recall this poster on BikeRadar.
Troll, self publicising git?
Something like that.
Or perhaps
Totally Wonderful And Teriffic

Mark

Shaun

Founder
Don't worry, we've had a chat and he's been made aware of how it works on CC ... :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

darkstar

pfft he's produced a funny discussion or two, who cares if it's from his blog? If it was contributing nothing but a link, then it would be another matter.

Shaun

Founder
pfft he's produced a funny discussion or two, who cares if it's from his blog? If it was contributing nothing but a link, then it would be another matter.

I've simply asked him to add his blog link to his signature, and not cut 'n' paste articles from his blog into the forums. If people want to read them they can follow the link.

I don't think that's unreasonable. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom