Commuting bike for semi rough terrain for around 500£

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
That's been slapped very hard with the fugly stick :laugh:

OP
OP
N

NotMe2

Regular
First, the website did not let me put the Marine in the basket in size m... I think this is the reason why it was still available for that price. After contacting the guys from the shop via email, they fixed that and I could buy it :smile:

I have bought the Marine with additional mud guards plus a lock for 300 bucks alltogether. That is a bargain I guess!

Thanks a lot for all your help guys, I really appreciate that.

Cheers!

NickTB

Veteran
First, the website did not let me put the Marine in the basket in size m... I think this is the reason why it was still available for that price. After contacting the guys from the shop via email, they fixed that and I could buy it :smile:

I have bought the Marine with additional mud guards plus a lock for 300 bucks alltogether. That is a bargain I guess!

Cheers!

We'll need pictures asap now! Marin is my choice too

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk

Cheers!
You absolutely sure you're on the right Forum? :giggle:

Top Bottom