Commuting Cameron caught!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Just saw on GMTV

Conservative leader David Cameron caught on film on his 30 min cycle commute.

RLJing,

wrong way up 1 ways,

ignoring keep lefts and going wrong way round bollards

Mind I reckon its probably predictable a Tory wouldn't keep left ? ;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Hahahaha, serve the blighter right.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Sounds like a typical London cyclist to me, using the conditions to get ahead of the queues......

fair enough IMHO

Arch

Married to Night Train
gambatte said:
Sad thing is, he'll not be presented purely as 'Cameron', he'll be 'Cameron the Typical Cyclist'

Exactly, and that's why, I'm afraid I don't have much time for zimzum's 'humble opinion'.

What happened when I was on the radio talking about my camera?

You guessed it, I got moaned at about rljing etc. I'm really really sick of it. In fact I may email Cameron to tell him what a jerk he is.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
drivers complaining about cyclists, why do you give a shoot?

people complain about everything in this place, it's like water off a duck's back, just ride away and leave them sitting in traffic.......

Arch

Married to Night Train
I give a shoot when they decide my safety is not worth bothering about, because of the actions of others...

zimzum42 said:
Sounds like a typical London cyclist to me, using the conditions to get ahead of the queues......

fair enough IMHO

It may be to you.

You'd think such a high profile figure may use his brain but no such luck.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7308400.stm

What a total cock.How can they be mistakes when they are done deliberately without thought for other people.Some of these MP's are real halfwits.

But compared to the average law breaking motorist, who’ll come up with all sorts of excuses, legal challenges and blame everyone else but themselves for breaking laws, at least when he got caught he put his hands up and admitted it

Top Bottom