Commuting lights for unlit country roads?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
All together now
027.jpg

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
you afraid of the dark or something???

Well thanks to help from Cubist I've just ordered this:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300604034468?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

not in any rush so I'll just wait and see when it arrives..also popping into Aldi on Sunday for their £10.99 torch, thanks again to Mr Lights :whistle:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Amazing what you find knocking about in the garage. I would hate anyone to get the impression I was mad on lights, but two of us do a lot of off-road night riding, so Cubester uses two P7 MS clones and the Aldi torch on his helmet, I use the MS 816 on the bars and the T6 on my helmet. When the new T6 arrives it's going on my bars and the 816 will be relegated to commuter duties.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Right. On 7 November I got pissed off waiting for DX to post my UK warehouse T6, so in a flurry of email exchanges I told them to cancel the order and send me one from HK. It has finally changed to "despatched" today. They reckon another 2 weeks. Anyone go the number to report "longest ever wait for an item that is in stock" to the Guinness Book of Records?

Thing is I know how bloody good it is as I've already got one, so I'm happy to wait.

By the way, I have discovered that my Bikemate (Aldi) wired computer suffers interference from both the T6 emitter in the new light, and today I discovered it doesn't like the P7 SSC on the Magicshine either (the 3w Cree "mouse-ears"on the side don't affect it) . As an experiment I taped a Tesco Micro Led onto the bars next to the computer, and that knacks it on strobe setting as well!

No I didn't!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Well thinking of just telling them to shove this order. Disappointed to see that they taken money from my CC card via paypal but delivered SFA. My current order which I asked fro them to change since they told me they had stock has now changed to waiting on supplier??? Don`t mind waiting but not when they have MY money :angry:

Well, its getting refunded from DealExtreme.

Sent them an email asking for a delivery date, or to refund me, didn't even get a update on delivery just a message it will be refunded. So they obviously cannot get the stock right now.

Nothing yet mind, how long does a refund via paypal take?

I contacted them again & now mine is being sent from HK rather than the out-of-stock UK warehouse ^_^

Lucky for you lol! I gave them that chance, but they just decided just to refund me! Pretty sure my email said "Can I have a delivery date OR a refund":rolleyes:

Meh, as I since found out the only decent clip for it is £15 I'll have a look on ebay for some at around £40.

okeydokey79

well I got a reply asking to be patient WTF!!! Its in packaging and I was to give it a few more days!!

:rolleyes: I think its obviously at the whim of whoever answers your query, I'd have been happy to wait a bit longer if they said how long but no I just got a straight refund!

Top Bottom