Competition thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lance Jack

Über Member
Win a 2014 KTM Strada 800
https://www.futurecompetitions.com/cycleshow/Default.asp Closing date 26/09/13

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Perhaps we need to delete posts once past there closing date? Otherwise we end up with pages of old competitions. Also, would be good to hear if anybody wins.
AFAIK - we can only delete them if nobody has quoted them. and there may also be a time limit on deletion.

As for wins ... I once won a pair of cycling glasses worth £50 in a Cycling Weekly competition!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
AFAIK - we can only delete them if nobody has quoted them. and there may also be a time limit on deletion.

As for wins ... I once won a pair of cycling glasses worth £50 in a Cycling Weekly competition!

I won a copy of Macromedia Creative Suite and the proceeds from its sale funded a three week cycle tour in France.

I also won a copy of Microsoft Works which served me well for several years.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Perhaps we need to delete posts once past there closing date? Otherwise we end up with pages of old competitions. Also, would be good to hear if anybody wins.

No need to delete. Just go to the end for the most recent competitions.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Great idea, I was thinking of starting a similar thread recently. I used to enter a LOT of competitions, I even paid a fiver a month for a service that entered me in several hundred competitions a month. I never won anything.

The downside of all this competition stuff is that you get a lot more unwanted emails, but if you use Gmail then that doesn't really matter
Http://www.andrewlaws.com/gmail-inbox-tabs-embrace-the-chaos/

Top Bottom