Complaints about moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Well, you've been talking about this for years...never seen any of it. I reckon it either lies or you've been having many midnight feasts!

Well, okay, I give in ... I'll tell you ... it's right next to the biscuit and cake tins in my kitchen (which are being regularly dusted for fingerprints by Mrs. Admin to make sure I'm not going in them. :angel: ).

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I've just noticed that you have removed the moderators' 'scrolls'! I saw the post where you listed the mods but didn't see any mention of this change. I think it is probably a good idea because, otherwise, it is hard to treat them as ordinary members, which is what they are most of the time when posting.

But there is still a bit on the front page that says Staff Online Now and shows who they are anyway

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
But what I meant was why remove the banners telling you who is a mod only to show them on the front page anyway
And what I meant was that it wasn't a return to the old days of unnamed mods - as you pointed out, the information is still available elsewhere - but we don't need to be reminded about it every single time they post.

And what I meant was that it wasn't a return to the old days of unnamed mods - as you pointed out, the information is still available elsewhere - but we don't need to be reminded about it every single time they post.
I would like to be reminded every single time they post

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I'm a Mod and so's my Wife.

(Not strictly accurate)

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
<Hands out green fishtail parka's>

All together now ... "We are the ..." :laugh: