Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Egg and spoon race, rich?
Rog really said "And who are you? I really wanna know"

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Is it only me, or does anyone else feel like posting - to no one in particular - "just shut up and enjoy the forum.....without Shaun+his team to keep an eye on things it would soon become the sort of forum than I for one would not wish to be on. If I want to know who the Mods are its easy enough to check. But honestly im not that bothered, I just want to come on here and have a laugh (and sometimes good advice) with (mostly) lovely folk."

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Is it only me, or does anyone else feel like posting - to no one in particular - "just shut up and enjoy the forum.....without Shaun+his team to keep an eye on things it would soon become the sort of forum than I for one would not wish to be on. If I want to know who the Mods are its easy enough to check. But honestly im not that bothered, I just want to come on here and have a laugh (and sometimes good advice) with (mostly) lovely folk."

No, Lisa, is not just you. I would agree with the above post.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
The mods list is public and anyone can contact me directly if they wish to discuss a particular bit of moderation, so let's all get back to chattering. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom