Concussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Sorry won't happen again don't know what came over me , apologies to @classic33

Have you had a bump on the head?

I rolled them dice for 4 nights not sure if I should waste NHS time on e
I had a breast screening mammogram recently. Turns out I don't have breast cancer, so was I wasting the NHS time? No, because they need to screen people without breast cancer to find those that do. Similarly almost everyone who experiences a severe blow to the head will not have a ticking time bomb haematoma waiting to kill them, but they can't find those who do if they don't talk to those who don't. Make an appointment with your GP, risk wasting 5 minutes of her time and see what she says. If she sends you home, then ok, no harm done. If they don't, then act on the advice.

All call 111 and see what they say.

Not going to hospital with brain injury so bad you can't walk is one of the reason men don't live as long as women.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Apologies to all I've upset insulted pissed off . Not like me at all , sorry .

Probably the knock to the head causing it. If it's bad enough for your legs not to work, go get checked out. If you are acting out of character go and sort it.

Have you looked into knocks to the head. Quite a few sports people have suffered terribly and had permanent changes to personalities, some have even topped themselves. It's serious stuff.

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Hello fellas , I presume im gonna survive as I didn't enjoy Xmas shopping with Mrs 61. Seriously though that's the worst I've had , don't be a tit like me to a hospital . I didn't cos I was in Morocco and wanted to get home , I think what shocked me out of it was JD prices on plane home . Thanks for your concerns and please don't follow my actions , go with the advice on here

Top Bottom