Condor Gran Fondo titanium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
!

I've not yet seen a frame in the metal or online that comes close to the attractiveness of the condor, they are all a bit plain to me for want of a better word!

I saw the snapshot that Jef posted, looks good.

potsy

Rambler
You hardly ride the bikes you already have, could be a very expensive clothes dryer this one :whistle:

It is very nice though, a ti bike is on my future purchase list too but it won't be this year.

Once you have had the experience of riding Ti, it's very hard to go back to Carbon, Alu and even steel. My poor old Spesh Roubaix, which is a wonderfully comfy, lovely bike is now gathering dust in the shed, poor thing.
Agreed, after over a year I've just put my dusty carbon back on the road. I wanted to have a dedicated TT bike and avoid the need to fit/remove Tri bars otherwise I think it would have got more dusty ;-)

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
You hardly ride the bikes you already have, could be a very expensive clothes dryer this one :whistle:

It is very nice though, a ti bike is on my future purchase list too but it won't be this year.
Cheek I've done over 700 miles this year...and I had knee surgery ;)

ayceejay

Guru
Not sure if this has the etchings you lust after but it sure is a beauty
BB-DER-TITANIO_Large.jpg

After seeing this thread, I beginning to realise how bland Ti frames in the main are. I wonder if there are places that can do customised etchings on Ti frames.

I think the builds vary between russian and chinese for burls and its only a 5 year warranty.

I like the condor and their post sales support is supposed to be excellent.

Top Bottom