Condor Gran Fondo titanium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The styling doesn't excite. I don't really have a budget, I have a self justification limit, which needs to be established still as the condor is somewhere above it :biggrin:. It is a treat to make up for a really pants year since I got knocked off my bike...ideally I need the payout first. I reckon that's 6 months off still

Doesn't look like any CCers have the frameset?

You're making the right decision... and why not :okay:

outlash

also available in orange
After seeing this thread, I beginning to realise how bland Ti frames in the main are. I wonder if there are places that can do customised etchings on Ti frames.

You're missing the point by miles....

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Anyone got one?

Had my eye on their ti singlespeed model a number of years ago before going with a custom built Enigma (upcharge on UK builds later quadrupled…). The dropouts (sorry Sheldon: track ends) were gorgeous, but they weren't quite enough to sway my decision.

Fortunately for my credit card, the 55cm frame is out of stock with a 10-20 week order time :ohmy:

Once you've set your mind on something, the waiting sucks. Mine took about four months.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Understand the quality of the ride but it could do with some eye catching stuff.
The frame itself needs nothing as its the rawness of Ti that makes it so nice. You just add the bling in other ways, groupset, wheels, finishing kit etc etc

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
If it's that good, it doesn't need to shout about it.
But it needs to be appealing to the person buying and riding it :smile:

I don't see need anything bling with groupsets and wheels, the plainer the better. The frame on the other hand needs to have either colour or in the case of Ti interesting detail. In fact until I saw the condor, I was considering one of the paint jobs from enigma :smile:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Each to their own as this thread is proving.

My build gives me everything i need, disc brakes, 28mm tyres, rack and guard compatible and the ability to now use carbon rims........

I hope you find what your looking for vickster and im sure you will :smile:

It's been discontinued, only a 58cm or 61cm frameset left :cry::cry::cry:and condor have no plans for a ti replacement :sad:

Enigma it is then!^_^.

Actually guy who comes on our club rides has an Enigma and is well pleased with it.

Reckon on with some nice hand-built wheels and whatever groups would be a really classy bike.

Top Bottom