Confused single guy seeks advice from the worldly wise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
What do you think?l
I think she needs to put a jumper on, she'll catch her death.

U

User6179

I must agree with Su. At a time when MPs and slebs everywhere are frighted to breathe for fear of being accused of being slavering perverts, it is a bit Ill timed for a female politico to publish that.

As for Ms Anderson...well, let's just say she owes me some new Y fronts elastic.

Is it not an old tweet that has been retweeted by someone else !?

Is it not an old tweet that has been retweeted by someone else !?
Ah yes ... google google .... june

View: https://twitter.com/ruthdavidsonmsp/status/880830019253227521?lang=en

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I must agree with Su. At a time when MPs and slebs everywhere are frighted to breathe for fear of being accused of being slavering perverts, it is a bit Ill timed for a female politico to publish that.

As for Ms Anderson...well, let's just say she owes me some new Y fronts elastic.
Very true @Drago . Woe betide the male politico who today (or whenever) posts/posted a horny picture of someone they fancy. However, I would hate us to end up being so frickin' confined by fear that we can't express our inner-horniness :smile:

Very true @Drago . Woe betide the male politico who today (or whenever) posts/posted a horny picture of someone they fancy. However, I would hate us to end up being so frickin' confined by fear that we can't express our inner-horniness :smile:
As been stated, she did not post it today. Some of the "on many sides" brigade dragged it up to prove women are as bad as men. "He raped me." "well, a female politician once tweeted a modest but sexy photo of an actress"

Apparently something someone finds "a bit creepy" is on a continuum with rape.

Top Bottom