Confused single guy seeks advice from the worldly wise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
As been stated, she did not post it today. Some of the "on many sides" brigade dragged it up to prove women are as bad as men. "He raped me." "well, a female politician once tweeted a modest but sexy photo of an actress"

Apparently something someone finds "a bit creepy" is on a continuum with rape.
I get your point, I think.
I'm just trying to say that I'd hate for society to become scared of expressing natural feelings.
There's also (imho) a male/female difference. I've had my (rather pert) arse grabbed in public by women on more than a few occasions (they all were pissed tho) ... difference is, I loved it, and wasn't offended or shocked.

I'm just trying to say that I'd hate for society to become scared of expressing natural feelings.
Can we worry about that if it starts to happen?
There's also (imho) a male/female difference. I've had my (rather pert) arse grabbed in public by women on more than a few occasions (they all were pissed tho) ... difference is, I loved it, and wasn't offended or shocked.
Have you had your arse grabbed by someone stronger than you? Has a stranger held grabbed your groin? Have you been body slammed down an alley at 1am in an otherwise empty street with a stranger's hand over your mouth and his body weight holding you down?

Yeah, it's a male/female difference.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Can we worry about that if it starts to happen?

Have you had your arse grabbed by someone stronger than you? Has a stranger held grabbed your groin? Have you been body slammed down an alley at 1am in an otherwise empty street with a stranger's hand over your mouth and his body weight holding you down?

Yeah, it's a male/female difference.
No, none of those, fair enough, except the 'groin' one (yes, that has happened about 3 times) but I have 2 male friends that have been raped, and I've been beaten up a few time by people stronger than me. I think we probably agree, tbh, in the end

[edit: also had 3 guys try to push me into their car in Spain, 1986. They weren't gonna take me for a cup of tea. I managed to fight my way out and run off]

Last edited:

TVC

Ruth Davidson has some competition, I am aware that both Clare Balding and Susan Calman have a crush on Gillian Anderson.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
As been stated, she did not post it today. Some of the "on many sides" brigade dragged it up to prove women are as bad as men. "He raped me." "well, a female politician once tweeted a modest but sexy photo of an actress"

Apparently something someone finds "a bit creepy" is on a continuum with rape.
You've forgot it's Suprise sex

Tin Pot

Guru
Probably.

I'm straight, but I wouldn't kick GA out of bed.

Edit: Actually, I probably would, I've heard her interviewed. Scully could stay, though.

I'm the opposite - she's hot now, but ghastly back in the day.

Top Bottom