Congrats to Auntie Helen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
summerdays said:
I'm the only one on cyclogs who hasn't reached double figures yet....
Not true summerdays, there are 28 people still sitting on zero.:angry:
I think miles are more important than speed anyway.:smile:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
And look what a lovely day it is outside! If I weren't madly working to try to catch up, having spent most of February riding round in circles, I could be out there enjoying the weather!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
OK simple question ... how do you get a snap-shot of your graph... not that I'm sure I want to record how much below Feb is... I did try right clicking on it but its saved it as some unknown file type that I can't open.

Young Un

I feel i need to start upping my mileage with my monthly target onlyy being 200.

After wednesday (when I have science module exams grrrr) I think I am going to start this training plan

Monday - 17.82 at 18mph average

Tuesday - Cycle to my drum lesson - four miles if i go the long way

Wednesday - Club night - about 10 miles on the turbo

Thursday - 17.82 - at 18 mph average

Friday - 17.82 - at 17 mph average

Saturday - 35 club run (or race) - about 16.5mph average

Sunday Rest.

Which gives me a weekly total of...... 94.4...that 'll do for the moment. - then bring on the summer holidays = lots and lots of cycling:biggrin::biggrin:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
summerdays said:
OK simple question ... how do you get a snap-shot of your graph... not that I'm sure I want to record how much below Feb is... I did try right clicking on it but its saved it as some unknown file type that I can't open.
Hi Summerdays,

I'm using a Mac so just run the utility 'Grab' (in the Applications menu), grab the window and then stick it into Photoshop to turn it from a TIFF to a jpg.

I think with Windows you can do Alt + Print Screen to copy it to the clipboard, or am I wrong about that? Haven't used Windows in earnest for several years now.

snorri

Legendary Member
The warmth and enthusiasm on this thread in the morning encouraged me to go out and cycle the 44 miles required to achieve my target mileage for February, thank you all.:evil::smile:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well I felt a bit rubbish today on a little ride to Brightlingsea but when I turned round to come home it was much easier - I think I got caught out by cycling into wind again!

I don't feel like a need a rest generally, and I've been building up the mileage reasonably gradually over the last nine months, but I don't know what the form is. I'm doing 20-40 miles per day at the moment, with occasional odd days nearer 60.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
User3143 said:
Depends how many miles you do. Do you feel like you need a rest?

not really, but I do think it is good to have a rest.

And usually my rest days are because I am at the football.

Young Un

Auntie Helen said:
Young Un, I see that you have a rest day (as does Ianrauk). I just cycle every day - am I doing myself an injury?

My rest day is mainly because I need a day to wash the bike and a day to do homework - even if I were to go out of the bike with the intention of taking it easy I know I would end up turning it into a training run and so push really hard, so I just stay at home.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Well done to you both - them's some impressive distances B)
Puts my rather poor 230ish miles for Feb to Shame :girl:. Nowhere near my target of 300 due to bad weather, some days that I didn't work and general laziness / hangover at the weekends!

@ Summerdays... hit the Print Screen key (top right of KB somewhere) and go into Paint (in the Accessories folder of Programs in the Start Menu). Then hit Ctrl & V and you will have the screenshot captured. Simply crop it, cut or copy and open a new file in Paint and then Paste from the clipboard.

Top Bottom