conti ultrasports, you suck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommy2

Über Member
IMAG1529.jpg

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Yes they do.

OP
OP
Tommy2

Tommy2

Über Member
Only 1 of those tubes is actually from a puncture on the road (which I then pinched fitting it anyway) and I have repaired a couple of those pinched tubes and tried refitting.

Any tips?

AndyRM

XOXO
New tubes, check the rims and inside of the tyre before fitting. UltraSports aren't the greatest tyre in the world, but they're not that bad.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
They came fitted on my planet x bike, punctured 3rd ride & a pig to remove, so binned them off. Sat in garage now if anyone wants to buy a pair that have covered under 200 miles :laugh:

jack smith

Veteran
The only tyre i had that never punctured cant remember performance much as i had them on my first bike in replace of the standard ones but i remember them slipping when pedalling up steep uphills out of the saddle and braking on steep decents

the_mikey

Legendary Member
The only tyre i had that never punctured cant remember performance much as i had them on my first bike in replace of the standard ones but i remember them slipping when pedalling up steep uphills out of the saddle and braking on steep decents

Vittoria rubino or Michelin Krylion Carbon?

jack smith

Veteran
Krylion was abit harsh somehow got a big gash across the top, best tyres ive ever used are pro 4 but ive had three sidewall failures luckily michelin have always replaced them running lithions in 25c over the winter though

Top Bottom