Cordless Tools

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
What you all using by the way of cordless tools for the DIY jobs....

my self I have a worx drill and impact driver, 2 batteries and charger
Makita cordless jigsaw....1 battery and charger

soon going to add the worx chainsaw, angle grinder and circular saw.

screenman

Legendary Member
A good few Ryobi products.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
18 volt Ryobi drill. Expensive but good. I've also got a mini 3.6 volt electric screwdriver made by Hitachi which is excellent for light assembly work up to M8 threads.

screenman

Legendary Member
I like to Ryobi range it serves my purposes well and seems value for money. Drills x hot melt glue gun, large light, impact drivers, multi tool, jig saw, circular saw, 12v hammer, yes hammer.

Makita (drill) and Dremel

gbb

Legendary Member
Makita 18v drill
Makita handheld vacuum, same battery, just for tidying up after DIY.
A 13 yo Panasonic cordless drill with 2 batteries probably 14v nimh but the batteries don't hold a lot of charge now, but more than good enough to do most home jobs. It was around £260 back then, a proper workshop piece of kit. What's it worth now?...next to nothing so I keep it despite the Makita.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
A Hitachi cordless drill/screwdriver. Not bad, good battery life but the chuck is rotten.
A wee Ryobi screwdriver - handy to keep in the desk drawer for jobs around the house.
I usually have an assortment of gas nail guns for work - got a Max GS690/CH/EX/CE framing nailer, a Montana GB16-64CE brad nailer, a Montana GSN34-65MC/TILE/CE roofing tile nailer - all gas/battery. A couple of High Pressure pneumatic nail guns and a pneumatic impact driver (sorta cordless). Also a Max Rebar tier and a Max Rebar cutter, both battery tools.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Will be buying Makita stuff as I now have 2 of their batteries and a charger! The hedge trimmer has been better this year than any corded one I've had up to now.

Top Bottom