Cordless Tools

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
Cordless hedge trimmer and cordless drill

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Occasionally I have to DIY'it on the butlers day off....

1606469071432.png

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I have ben a Makita man for years, however if I am getting a new tool that I think I won't use much then I step down and get whatever is on offer with great trade reviews, such as Titan.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Occasionally I have to DIY'it on the butlers day off....

View attachment 560383

Want....

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Just moved so treated myself to a DeWalt drill/driver, and just bought a Worx cordless offset extendable screwdriver which makes getting into the corners of window recesses to put up blinds really easy! Otherwise ancient B&D heat gun, corded Toolstation (?) SDS drill, and cheap own brand sander and small angle grinder, bought for one job only and still in the tool box.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I like to Ryobi range it serves my purposes well and seems value for money. Drills x hot melt glue gun, large light, impact drivers, multi tool, jig saw, circular saw, 12v hammer, yes hammer.
I'm interested in Ryobi. I always see them on sponsored YouTube channels so I wondered if they might be a bit shonky, but looking them up they look like they might be just right for the sort of very occasional DIY that I do.

I had a Ryobi battery fail but the warranty service was swift and efficient. Got a lot of use out of the drill. I picked up a drill-powered circular saw at a car boot sale but max revs is not fast enough.
My other power tool are cheap Aldi mains powered ones inc palm router and multi-tool

screenman

Legendary Member
I'm interested in Ryobi. I always see them on sponsored YouTube channels so I wondered if they might be a bit shonky, but looking them up they look like they might be just right for the sort of very occasional DIY that I do.

I use mine every day without problems.

Top Bottom