Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
cos they're feeling curious is
So are you saying you have to be put forward for a test by your GP? I honestly thought they were for anyone who was willing to have one.

winjim

Smash the cistern
The swab test tells you if you are likely to currently have the virus, the blood test tells you if you are likely to have had it. The swab test won't tell you if you've had it in the past.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
@Accy cyclist Please don’t go to Covid testing centres because you were bored.

Also @Accy cyclist don't go because they inject you with nanobots which when activated give you an insatiable lust for Anne Widdecombe. Beware!!

winjim

Smash the cistern
Blood test! no one mentioned a blood test! :ohmy: The thought of a needle being rammed into my arm on a hot day is a recipe for fainting!!:stop:
Ha. It's a proper venous sample too, not one of these wimpy thumbprick capillary jobs.

But you certainly can't just rock up and get one, the testing centres are equipped for the swab test, not the blood test.

winjim

Smash the cistern
They already have it if you’ve ever been to the doctor
Unlikely although some samples are stored. But the sample belongs to the patient and nothing should happen to it without consent. If you want it destroyed, it should be destroyed, although I don't know what the mechanism is to request this after initial consent has been given for storage.

C R

Guru
Unlikely although some samples are stored. But the sample belongs to the patient and nothing should happen to it without consent. If you want it destroyed, it should be destroyed, although I don't know what the mechanism is to request this after initial consent has been given for storage.
Do you think that conspiracy theorists care for sensible replies? What would the government do with dna samples of random people anyway.

Top Bottom