Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Daughter off school with cold (hopefully ! ) Don't come back until you've got a negative test.Same for my partner who teaches.Ring up for test as no home kits available.So were off to Blackburn this afternoon for us all to get tested.Nearest we could get.
Meanwhile more worryingly is my Dad 83 is really not well with a temp,loss of appetite,lethargy..no test available here in Blackpool.Not really well enough to get him there.
I seriously can't believe after all this time,the testing procedure is so sh1t !

Daughter off school with cold (hopefully ! ) Don't come back until you've got a negative test.Same for my partner who teaches.Ring up for test as no home kits available.So were off to Blackburn this afternoon for us all to get tested.Nearest we could get.
Meanwhile more worryingly is my Dad 83 is really not well with a temp,loss of appetite,lethargy..no test available here in Blackpool.Not really well enough to get him there.
I seriously can't believe after all this time,the testing procedure is so sh1t !

It can't be sh1t, it's being run by well-organised, efficient private companies. :whistle:

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

I've been in Knowsley the past 3 weekends at the velodrome there. The testing centre's in the car park - I don't think they've ever been busy so there must be some space locally.

We've got spaces in Blackburn.Ambulance just took my dad to hospital in ,low oxygen levels and got him on anti biotics of some sort.Hes just phoned me swearing at me so that's a good sign ! Looking likely he may have it though.Fingers crossed.
Reminds me of my nan - no matter what she drank a bottle of mackeson stout each day - when finally she got so ill at 90 - she declined a bottle - she died about a week after that !!!!

so your dad swearing is indeed a good sign - best wishes to him......

We've got spaces in Blackburn.Ambulance just took my dad to hospital in ,low oxygen levels and got him on anti biotics of some sort.Hes just phoned me swearing at me so that's a good sign ! Looking likely he may have it though.Fingers crossed.

I always knew my father was not ill when he argued with and swore at me. I worried when he was calm.

Good luck with your dad.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Time for a booster...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation

Hope otherwise. My father has low oxygen and infections multiple times per year. Six times not the virus in his case. May be the case for your father.

Skibird

I don't know if it's true, but someone on another site, said you could book a test 'anywhere' but turn up at your local testing station. It's the actual booking of your test somewhere that needs to be done.

Adam4868

Guru
Went to get our tests in Blackburn,which was pretty quick when we got there.So couple of days we should get our results.
As for my Dad not so good,he has covid,he's phoned me in good enough spirits.On oxygen so I'm guessing it's a case of fingers crossed.Mum has to self isolate for 10 days and obviously no visitors.Harder than I thought not being able to visit him ! I have a massive amount of guilt after speaking with him this morning ☹️

Went to get our tests in Blackburn,which was pretty quick when we got there.So couple of days we should get our results.
As for my Dad not so good,he has covid,he's phoned me in good enough spirits.On oxygen so I'm guessing it's a case of fingers crossed.Mum has to self isolate for 10 days and obviously no visitors.Harder than I thought not being able to visit him ! I have a massive amount of guilt after speaking with him this morning ☹
Fingers crossed. Don't feel guilty - you didn't create covid.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I notice the Chancellor wearing 'skinny' trousers! Those trousers are far too informal for someone in his position to wear! He should be wearing 'fitted/slim' pants if he wants to look less 'stuffy',not pants you'd go for a pizza and half a lager in!:stop:

1600965136030.png

Top Bottom