Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Unless you cut your own (like I do) then you couldn't get a cut legally at a barbers/hair dresser recently. The shaver on 12/18mm does me fine.

I thought most blokes cut their own, or get their OH to cut it for them. Most blokes that I know do. It's quicker to cut it at home than the time it takes to travel to the barbers!
Currently on my spring #2 intermediate cut. When it gets warmer it's #1 time for a few months, then back to #2 for the autumn. #3 is strictly for the depths of winter. :laugh: This hair care stuff for blokes is really easy, I don't know why it's such a big drama for some.

In the midst of the sudden availability of kits just about everywhere my soon to be former employer once again showed their inability to keep up with events, or even be vaguely human.

They now have to make tests available to all staff and clients: they have interpreted this as telling everyone who wants a test they will be available in one location, next Wednesday, between 6 and eight in the evening; book in advance...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I thought most blokes cut their own, or get their OH to cut it for them. Most blokes that I know do. It's quicker to cut it at home than the time it takes to travel to the barbers!
Currently on my spring #2 intermediate cut. When it gets warmer it's #1 time for a few months, then back to #2 for the autumn. #3 is strictly for the depths of winter. :laugh: This hair care stuff for blokes is really easy, I don't know why it's such a big drama for some.

It's a big thing all this male grooming lark - totally lost on me too ! :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
i need to in preparation for seeing my mum sometime soon - not in a care home. If anyone has a good link on the recommended way to test/how to use the results/how often to repeat etc I would be interested.
Lloyd's Pharmacy in Sainsburys have them. I start using them tomorrow. Been told twice a week, but there's seven tests in the box, making me think its one a day.

Full instructions inside the box, which I've not opened yet.

Last edited:

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Who's been cutting it?

Me. Takes me ten minutes. Job done. Haven't been to the barbers for years and years.

Dude, how fast does you hair grow?

Same speed as anybody else's I'd imagine. I usually cut it every 2/3 weeks, basically once it's got longer than the next set of clipper attachments up.

I do my own as I can't be bothered waiting. My son's booked in for next Tuesday and looks like a mushroom he's got that much hair -won't let us touch it.
Dunno, those of us that are 'active' just cut it off short. :laugh:

Short works for me. Wash & go straight out the door. No endless messing around with combs and brushes.

It's a big thing all this male grooming lark - totally lost on me too ! :laugh:

I call it male poncification...

Top Bottom