Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I thought most blokes cut their own, or get their OH to cut it for them. Most blokes that I know do. It's quicker to cut it at home than the time it takes to travel to the barbers!
Currently on my spring #2 intermediate cut. When it gets warmer it's #1 time for a few months, then back to #2 for the autumn. #3 is strictly for the depths of winter. :laugh: This hair care stuff for blokes is really easy, I don't know why it's such a big drama for some.
Some men (who still have hair) like to look good, not just like thugs ;) :whistle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I said some men, not you :whistle:

Hehe heh - the lads look great with good hair, as do the girls. All depends upon your lifestyle too - some are going mental without a hair cut, eye brow beading and stuff. It matters to some folk, and the lockdown has really affected many people not being able to get a 'feel good' treatment. I've seen lots of behaviour impacts to all sorts of ages...

Lots of friends missing all that TBH. It's nice for someone to cut your hair, I used to enjoy it !

Translation finished. The diagrams had notes in English which makes me think the company has an English version from which they made a German translation, which was then sent to local governments here.

It also occurs that this is probably happening in the thousands of small towns around the country, which seems to be a lot of work. A decentralised country is a wonderful thing but I suspect there will be some calls to have a more centralised response to things like this in future.

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Translation finished. The diagrams had notes in English which makes me think the company has an English version from which they made a German translation, which was then sent to local governments here.

It also occurs that this is probably happening in the thousands of small towns around the country, which seems to be a lot of work. A decentralised country is a wonderful thing but I suspect there will be some calls to have a more centralised response to things like this in future.

The kits that are being distributed in the schools here have instructions in perfect English, from the design of the box they come in, they actually appear to be destined for English speaking countries, German is a bit further down the instruction sheets.

Top Bottom