Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Booster vaccines to be added to NHS Covid Pass for travel https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59345184

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I had the booster on Monday morning and it was showing on the NHS app on Wednesday evening under "Your health - check your Covid-19 vaccination record" but not under the "Get your NHS COVID pass" option.

From today apparently.

Just checked and mine is there.

Although I noticed that my Pass expires at the end of 2021.

Is this a default?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Just checked my phone and in Scotland there appears to be no expiry date but there are 2 sections and one gives the actual vaccination dates but only for the first 2 and not the 3rd. The second booster is not legally required even tho’ it is recommended.
I have also just done a home test which came up negative as one on my grandsons has tested positive. So far he only has a sore throat and nobody else in the family is positive.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Having had my booster jab (Pfizer Biontech) on Tuesday I felt pretty awful on Wednesday/Thursday, struggling through the online lecture I was giving on Thursday afternoon.

Today I've perked up enough to do a bit more around the house.

It didn't seem as bad as the AstraZeneca one, which knocked me flat for 1-2 weeks afterwards.

gbb

Legendary Member
Despite coming into close contact with my Grandaughter (5) last Sunday (8 days ago) who consequently tested positive that night, along with her mum...we (wife n myself) have remained negative.
LFT tested every workday since, no symptoms, temps, anything. Ironic because she loves rough and tumble , carries, cuddles etc.
We have done a couple drive by drop offs of essentials and some treats , theyve all generally been ok (4 out of 5 of them have now tested positive)
The first two of them infected have shown negative LFTs after 6 or 7 days, it must be waning in them.
None of them, mum n dad particually, are vaccinated at all, something i disagree with but respect their choice.

I did warn my colleagues, give a little extra space, just in case.
All good though....so far.
Well, a further 6 days later, it ripped through my sons family, himself, partner, 2 children the youngest (1 YO) stayed free.
Gd (5) got no symptoms whatsoever.
Gs (7) was a bit under the weather but not too bad,
Son got it last, just getting his taste back a little, felt like carp, hardly eaten anything for 4 days.
His partner, loss of taste, felt carp, its maybe caused an IBD flare this week with her being under the weather.
They're both anti vax...although by his own admission, he is considerably more aware now how it makes you feel. But they're still nit moving on having the vax.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Booked my booster appointment, in a few weeks - the 6-monthiversary of my 2nd jab

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Boosted yesterday, NHS App record updated today. So far OK with it, very mild soreness in my arm, but that's it. The ruddy cold I've got can bugger off, but that's now't to do with the jab.

Johnno260

Veteran
My isolation ended on the 13th November, but I continued to work from home for additional 2 weeks as I was having random temperature spikes, I was also having heart palpitations, both these symptoms have stopped now, still virtually no sense of smell or taste, the only things I can taste is aniseed, and liquorice very weakly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom