Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
I had my booster yesterday (Pfizer), I didn't have a great night's sleep and feel run down and a bit achy this morning, so I am taking it easy and catch up on a bit of reading.

I had the same symptoms after my second Pfizer jab, but it only lasted 24 hours, so hopefully I will back on my feet tomorrow all being well. It's nothing compared to having had the virus in May of last year.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
My youngest is in the 12-15 age group and was offered her covid jab at school last month. The vaccination service balked at the consent form due to a complicated medical history, and our GP agreed to refer the matter to a consultant; the instruction was NOT to vaccinate without further approval.

A worrying time, because she is also at increased risk of "complications" from Covid; we were caught between a rock and a hard place!
Finally went ahead with the jab yesterday after getting approval on Monday afternoon.

Totaly lousy timing for my son to come home from school yesterday with news that his pal had just tested positive....
All LF tests are negative so far!

Johnno260

Veteran
Still suffering from random temperature spikes, no sense or smell and a little lethargic still.

Missing not going out on the bike.

Only plus is I'm saving on fuel, may order some more Lego to keep me amused I seem to have got addicted to this now! haha

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Just had to change my vote - my lateral flow test this morning was positive. Damn.
Am double jabbed, but probably have low immunity because my booster is due on Monday; I'll have to postpone that.

Didn't have any of the traditional symptoms, just a headache and runny nose/sneezing.
Those last two symptoms kept me away overnight, so am tired and a bit tender this morning.

The rest of the family all tested negative but the children were delighted to be told to stay at home by the school. My better half took them for PCR tests at the local drive-through, and if negative I think the kids can go back to school on Monday. Hope so, the eldest is just about to have his mocks, so it's a terrible time for disruption of his education.

No rush for my PCR test, so mine's coming by post.

Right, what's good on daytime TV?

classic33

Leg End Member
Just had to change my vote - my lateral flow test this morning was positive. Damn.
Am double jabbed, but probably have low immunity because my booster is due on Monday; I'll have to postpone that.

Didn't have any of the traditional symptoms, just a headache and runny nose/sneezing.
Those last two symptoms kept me away overnight, so am tired and a bit tender this morning.

The rest of the family all tested negative but the children were delighted to be told to stay at home by the school. My better half took them for PCR tests at the local drive-through, and if negative I think the kids can go back to school on Monday. Hope so, the eldest is just about to have his mocks, so it's a terrible time for disruption of his education.

No rush for my PCR test, so mine's coming by post.

Right, what's good on daytime TV?
Sorry to hear that.

There's always loose women if you find yourself with nowt to watch.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Our son, late 20's, hadn't had a day sick since primary school in July 2020 when he got the virus. He had a mild case followed by severe long covid. He starts work again part-time next week. 16 months unable to work and with no certainty about recovery.

Antivaxxers don't know the risks they are taking. At least conventional Russian roulette leaves you dead or alive, not somewhere in between.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
I had my Covid booster jab on Tuesday. Just out of interest I just looked on my NHS app to see if it shows on my record and it doesn't. Should it and if not who should I contact to find out why not.

When I had it done, the nurse has trouble with her computer accessing the internet to register my details, so a male member of staff asked for my details again and registered my details on his mobile phone. He said it would show on my records within 24 hours.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I had my Covid booster jab on Tuesday. Just out of interest I just looked on my NHS app to see if it shows on my record and it doesn't. Should it and if not who should I contact to find out why not.

When I had it done, the nurse has trouble with her computer accessing the internet to register my details, so a male member of staff asked for my details again and registered my details on his mobile phone. He said it would show on my records within 24 hours.

The doctor who administered mine this Monday gone said that there is no facility to display it at the moment as the system was not designed with a booster in mind.

How accurate this is I do not know.

Keep your card!

It was reported this week that the COVID pass was not designed for a booster record and I guess the same is true of the nhs app

Jenkins

Legendary Member

I had the booster on Monday morning and it was showing on the NHS app on Wednesday evening under "Your health - check your Covid-19 vaccination record" but not under the "Get your NHS COVID pass" option.

Top Bottom