Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
That's too much info @Pale Rider :eek:

Quite an achievement, though.

As well as the post being a pile of crap, it's also about a pile of crap.

Rocky

Hello decadence
The milk going off is enough to ruin anyone's day, but I do have better news.

You won't want to know - but I'm pleased I can tell you - I have successfully eased the well known side effect of taking morphine as a pain killer.

I'm feeling much more, er, relaxed, following the taking of yet more tablets and a visit to the bathroom.

It was a proper potty buster, requiring several flushes and applications of my toilet brush to persuade it to enter the sewage system.

That glorious feeling of relief is almost worth going through the symptoms for.

Almost, but not quite.
I'm not sure how to respond, Paley. Do I give you a :hugs:. Should we socially distance :stop:? Or perhaps celebrate :cheers:? Or should we acknowledge our excitement :hyper:? Or even our xx(?

I'm glad the medication is working tho'.......chronic pain is no laugh.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I'm not sure how to respond, Paley. Do I give you a :hugs:. Should we socially distance :stop:? Or perhaps celebrate :cheers:? Or should we acknowledge our excitement :hyper:? Or even our xx(?

A 'like' for the kind wishes, and also for the wit of seeing the post as a serial smiley use opportunity.

I suppose we all have differing pain tolerance levels, but what I was prescribed the morphine for was literally making my eyes water.

The Prof won't be surprised to learn the doctor was suitably reluctant to prescribe it, particularly because I live on my own.

As well as what I knew about, the morphine can also cause breathing difficulties which could become serious if they happen when there's no one about.

Good job by the pharmacist, too.

He supplied the bottle with a universal bung and a small pipette syringe, enabling me to draw the correct dose and inject the morphine into my mouth, just like a pro.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

....the thought of a constipated and crossed-eyed @Pale Rider on the other hand...:okay:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
If @Pale Rider posts more rubbish than usual, he can blame the Morphine - it's good stuff. :laugh:

Funny you should say that, I was warned it might make me drowsy, but I wouldn't describe what happened to me as drowsiness.

It was more like a short lapse into stupefaction, a dream like state.

Any audaxers on here may recognise the feeling, because I've heard of a few describe lapsing into a daze and seeing things in the road that aren't there while riding the bike overnight.

I'm guessing what I felt was also a glimpse of what motivates the druggie customers at court.

A few posts on here took a while to write because I conked out half way through.

We all knew you were full of schitt....

A cheap shot, or should I say schott?

Top Bottom