Coronahair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
View attachment 511787

Actually the truth is that it’s really hard to dye your own eyelashes when you need your eyes for seeing what you are doing. Took ages and I couldn’t really tell the difference when I’d finished.
Definitely not going to have a go at cutting my own hair

It sounds like it would be nigh on impossible.

But what is the purpose of dying your eyelashes?

Julia9054

Guru
It sounds like it would be nigh on impossible.

But what is the purpose of dying your eyelashes?
I have pale eyelashes. Getting them dyed (by someone who knows what they are doing) every few weeks means I don’t have to bother wearing mascara

Garry A

Calibrating.....
simply run an extension lead into the bathroom, plug in my Wahl clippers and strip b0ll0ck naked. Once the haircut is finished it only remains to hoover up the offcuts. Job done :okay:
This is exactly how I do it.
I should really shut the window first, the neighbours keep complaining. ^_^

potsy

Rambler
DIY haircuts are a piece of cake...

I simply run an extension lead into the bathroom, plug in my Wahl clippers and strip b0ll0ck naked. Once the haircut is finished it only remains to hoover up the offcuts. Job done :okay:
Ah, now we know why you got banned from the barbers :eek:

I had my Corona cut the other day, dusted off the old clippers and went for a grade 2 all over, was going for a 1 but chickened out ^_^

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
The men in my family all have an extraordinarily large amount of hair. Al managed to get to the barbers the day before lockdown. My son didn't. He has stolen my favourite hat and is wearing it at all times!

Older son goes for the shaved head, luxuriant beard look, anyway.

So no dramatic change for him, there.

Younger one decided that as hospitality job prospects weren't looking brilliant in the short to medium term, and most work would be on farms where -

"Frankly my darlings, we don't give a flying feck what you look like, so long as you get the work done"

Is the general operating theme anyhow.

He might as well go for the full Mad Max Mohawk.

And let's face it, they may as well get some fun from the lock down. :okay:

Top Bottom